Thanks for the link, Kareberry.
Those are my favourite US gemcutters.
Here's a list of some of my favourite gemstone sites:
1. The Natural Sapphire Company-expensive, but you get great stones and settings-US company, native cut stones.
2. Simply Sapphires-also great quality sapphires, rubies, tanzanite, and I've even seen some good quality chrysoberyl on this site. US company, native cut stones.
3. The Gem Trader-Excellent unusual stones, US based, very good gemcutting a mix of US and native cut gems.
4. Wild Fish Gems-Excellent native cut untreated stones. Mr. Bristol has impeccable reputation in the gem industry. Thai based?
6. Palagems-Excellent reputation in gem industry. Wonderful native cut stones. Thai based? Order gems through jeweler.
7. AJS-Very good native cut stones, reputable seller.
8. Multicolour-Good native stones, large inventory, reputable seller
9. American-Thai Trading Company-This seller doesn't have a large inventory, but his gemstones are very good native cut gems. Lots of mali garnets, red flash sphene, spinel, other unusual stones
Oky dokey, that's my short list...