Custom Search
Who's Online
6 registered (ulav, MissCassie, jonesishere, Joyce, LilyMoon, 1 invisible), 60 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Latest posts
New ring with "old" stone
by Joyce
my new 3 stone ring!
by Joyce
First word that comes to your mind...
by Olivejuice
01:00 PM
LED lighted ring boxes
by Olivejuice
12:48 PM
Pursue or let go??
by AdaBeta27
09:24 AM
Forum Stats
11043 Members
49 Forums
47306 Topics
779030 Posts

Max Online: 307 @ 08/21/13 04:51 PM
Today's Birthdays
germahaitianese, Koren79
Newest Members
Lolu, Replica Handbag, akayani91, renee9102, swisswater
11043 Registered Users
(Views)Popular Topics
First word that comes to your mind... 35680799
celebrity engagement rings! 6729618
Has anyone done HCG for weigh loss 3100379
The Amora Blog...the Amora Gem Chapter 3097184
Check this seller out... 2245283
Favorites perfumes? 1945403
Meet Mira(tm)...a sneak, brief intro 1812927
Post your e-rings 1797684
Anyone want to be weight loss buddies? 1563914
what's for supper tonight? 1288304
Latest photos...
My Purple Raven
DK halo & stackers
Pear Spinel by DK
Rose gold collection!
custom Harry Potter inspired moissanite ring by David Klass
Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#619140 - 04/13/11 08:57 PM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: SaraAnna1104]
klaudismum Offline
Mentor

Loc: AUS
Originally Posted By: SaraAnna1104
Originally Posted By: klaudismum
[quote=SaraAnna1104]Here are is a thread:

http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/...true#Post520822

Hope it helps, sounds like you should stay away![/quote

This link is 2 years old so it really does not help, they now have a diff type of sim as vannia beans quoted above, they also have some pretty good reviews when I searched.

ah, well I was helping MrsMike_C out...she said there were some old threads but couldn't find them. But maybe post some links to the good reviews and that might be helpful to the original poster, and others? I'm always open to new ways to get a sparkle fix grin

Totally agree about the new ways to getting a sparkle fix grin!! I already have a asha & I love love love it! BUT it does not stop me from looking if anything better comes up! I did a search last week & there are heaps of reviews on them i found this reviews link if you put it in google search a few more come up, it is a bit pricey though. I was thinking maybe they were connected to serenity technologies there seem to be a few places popping up using their stones.

#619142 - 04/13/11 09:16 PM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: klaudismum]
SaraAnna1104 Offline
Omniscient

Loc: Good ol' Uncle Sam decides tha...
[quote=SaraAnna1104]Here are is a thread:

http://betterthandiamond.com/discussion/...true#Post520822

Hope it helps, sounds like you should stay away![/quote

This link is 2 years old so it really does not help, they now have a diff type of sim as vannia beans quoted above, they also have some pretty good reviews when I searched.

ah, well I was helping MrsMike_C out...she said there were some old threads but couldn't find them. But maybe post some links to the good reviews and that might be helpful to the original poster, and others? I'm always open to new ways to get a sparkle fix grin

Totally agree about the new ways to getting a sparkle fix grin!! I already have a asha & I love love love it! BUT it does not stop me from looking if anything better comes up! I did a search last week & there are heaps of reviews on them i found this reviews link if you put it in google search a few more come up, it is a bit pricey though. I was thinking maybe they were connected to serenity technologies there seem to be a few places popping up using their stones.

Thanks for the link!! I have been reading through their website, I'd be so interested in hearing how they compare to some other stones I'm familiar with. The whole science behind it all really intrigues me.

#619199 - 04/14/11 04:18 AM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: BrilliantRobert]
sparklee Offline
The Millenium Star

Loc: My house
Originally Posted By: BrilliantRobert
I would like to first say that I am "Not" affiliated with Quorri.

If you say so. But your IP puts you in the same city in Canada, and looking back on your posts you only post when disparaging another CZ, or when praising your own. Coincidence?!?!?

This forum is open to anyone, but hiding who and what you represent makes it seem like you have something to hide, and in my opinion, makes your product less credible.

I'm just saying..........

#619431 - 04/14/11 02:19 PM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: sparklee]
klaudismum Offline
Mentor

Loc: AUS
Originally Posted By: sparklee
I would like to first say that I am "Not" affiliated with Quorri.

If you say so. But your IP puts you in the same city in Canada, and looking back on your posts you only post when disparaging another CZ, or when praising your own. Coincidence?!?!?

This forum is open to anyone, but hiding who and what you represent makes it seem like you have something to hide, and in my opinion, makes your product less credible.

I'm just saying..........

+1

I hope less chimes in and gives us more info. I have looked at reviews and they have been quite good ( I am open minded & always looking for anything better!)however I do not see how it would be better than an asha especially for the price and the fact that they are only offered in a D E colour, how advanced could there technology be over Less technology? I dont see any of these NEW companies offer different colour variations of the stones as BTD does. The only other sim I would honestly say stands up to an asha is the 1 carat diamantine stone I bought but sent back because it looked too icy I hate D E colors.

#619451 - 04/14/11 02:44 PM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: klaudismum]
goblue Offline
Curious

I hope less chimes in and gives us more info. I have looked at reviews and they have been quite good ( I am open minded & always looking for anything better!)however I do not see how it would be better than an asha especially for the price and the fact that they are only offered in a D E colour, how advanced could there technology be over Less technology? I dont see any of these NEW companies offer different colour variations of the stones as BTD does. The only other sim I would honestly say stands up to an asha is the 1 carat diamantine stone I bought but sent back because it looked too icy I hate D E colors.

You can get stones in other colors by contacting their customer service team. My stone is an E/F.

#619735 - 04/15/11 07:54 AM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: sparklee]
BrilliantRobert Offline
Curious

Sparklee...Again, I will reiterate: "I am NOT" affiliated with Quorri! You seem to be overly obsessed with this issue, which would have ME believe that YOU are actually affiliated with ASHA directly. Your comments are not very informative and always seems to only negate anyone who has something positive or non-negative to say about other companies.

My profile gives the same information yours does. This is a forum and I give relevant information when I have it. No need to hide anything. If anyone is hiding..its you!

Honestly, it actually makes me want to pursue more information about Quorri, just to prove everything you say is incorrect!!!

#619752 - 04/15/11 08:28 AM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: SaraAnna1104]
Vanillabeanz Offline
Mentor

I have emailed AD several times, and always received a reply back very quickly, if not the same day. They also have a live chat feature that I use often, for instant answers. They have always been very very very helpful and cheerful, excellent customer service. I believe your experience with them to be isolated, as I have heard from many ladies of them going above and beyond what should be expected to make the customer happy.

I'm not picking sides, just relating my experience with AD.com. While I am very happy with the ring I purchased and was quite surprised how fast it arrived after it shipped, I didn't experience what I'd call excellent customer service. Two of three emails I sent over time went unanswered. One of two customer chats was helpful and friendly, the other had somewhat of a dismissive tone.

Would I order from them again? Absolutely!! Do I recommend them? You betcha!!! But that's based on the quality of product and pricing, not customer service. Then again I realize it's impossible to please all of the people all of the time. I do plan to order again. grin

#619761 - 04/15/11 08:38 AM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: goblue]
Vanillabeanz Offline
Mentor

Originally Posted By: goblue
Quorri is based in Canada.

This might have a lot to do with the discrepancy in price. For some reason, Canadians pay WAY more for the same item than Americans do. There was something on the news the other day saying even though our dollars are almost on par, Americans get things for much cheaper. The same model of car goes for $10,000 less in the States!

Here's another example. I went to my local jeweler to discuss swapping out a cz for moissanite. They want to charge me $600 for a 1 ct enhanced stone! When I said I could order it for $200 less from Moissaniteco.com they said "We get ours from Moissanite Canada". Sure enough, check out the price difference:

Moissanite Canada

Moissaniteco.com

I don't know anything about Quorri (that's why I started the thread) but I'm wondering if the price difference has anything to do with the countries of origin. I was just curious how the compared to Asha (the quality, brilliance, durability, etc.).

Here's another Canadian company selling moissanite. Check out their prices. crazy

Northstar Moissanite

#619789 - 04/15/11 09:15 AM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: Vanillabeanz]
goblue Offline
Curious

Thanks Vanillabeanz...I think you may have found the price discrepancy.

I've been meaning to take pictures...really good one's with my actual camera vs my phone, but I work full time and am also a full time student. I will try really hard to give you some good pictures of my set this weekend.

Edited by goblue (04/15/11 09:15 AM)

#619805 - 04/15/11 09:50 AM Re: Sitaragem / Quorri [Re: BrilliantRobert]
sparklee Offline
The Millenium Star

Loc: My house
Sparklee...Again, I will reiterate: "I am NOT" affiliated with Quorri! You seem to be overly obsessed with this issue, which would have ME believe that YOU are actually affiliated with ASHA directly. Your comments are not very informative and always seems to only negate anyone who has something positive or non-negative to say about other companies.

My profile gives the same information yours does. This is a forum and I give relevant information when I have it. No need to hide anything. If anyone is hiding..its you!

Honestly, it actually makes me want to pursue more information about Quorri, just to prove everything you say is incorrect!!!

If you say so.......

Welcome to the forum.

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >

Moderator:  Dana ♥, gemcat, tricksi