We are all waiting to hear,
Schubach and our company might go in together to hit the C&C minimum. We are waiting for pricing.
That being said, if we do, our company isn't interested in offering an OMC, at least not one like BTD offered only because it is so similar to the OEC.
Mike any updates on this?