no updates since last Monday..."in setting"...same this morning. They told me they should be able to meet an April 26 date as we are leaving for SC in May and it was going to be close if they went the whole 20 days. Stay tuned....thanks everyone for caring! I can't wait to show her to you all.
I got my account at PhotoBucket all updated and I'm ready to roll.
I am actually hoping to have her on my finger this time next week unless he decides to make me wait until we go on vaca. I'll kill him. It took me 4 months to realize we should have just bought her 4 months ago.